Tag Archive | "South Spring Valley"

Tags: , , ,

Dryer vent sparks fire in Monsey

Posted on 20 October 2014 by Josh Green

Alex Taylor, artaylor@lohud.com MONSEY – More than 45 firefighters responded to a blaze that broke out Sunday morning at a multifamily dwelling at 25 Cedar Lane. The fire started shortly before 9 a.m. Officials said it appears to have begun in a lint-clogged dryer vent in the building’s basement laundry room, and then crept up into the walls and ceiling of the two-story, 2,698-square-foot structure. The fire was quickly extinguished and there were no injuries, according to Monsey Fir . >>> READ MORE ...

Comments (0)

Advertise Here
Advertise Here
February 2018
M T W T F S S
« Apr    
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728